Placr Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide any information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Placr Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the last update on 13th January 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your browser type and operating system (as provided by your browser).
- Your IP address (as determined by our web hosting service).
- The page that linked to this website if you clicked a link to get here (as provided by your browser).
- If you email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org we will refer your enquiry to the appropriate staff. Any personal information you enter (Name, email address, subject of the message and enquiry text) is stored in the email inbox for email@example.com or our Redmine support system in order to communicate with you.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send email about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided in your email to us. We do not share this information with any third party.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to contact us by email, you can tell us that you do not want the information to be used by Placr Ltd for our marketing purposes
- if you wish us to delete the information collected from your emails, you may ask us to do this at any time by writing to the Data Protection Officer via the contact details given at www.transportapi.com/contact.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties under any circumstances.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the Data Protection Officer via the contact details given at www.transportapi.com/contact.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to the Data Protection Officer via the contact details given at www.transportapi.com/contact. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.